An eCheck or electronic check is a a form of virtual payment where the amount from the payer’s account is electronically deducted and transferred to the payee’s checking account. All this process takes place through an ACH network and the merchant needs an ACH merchant account.
Electronic check processing is quicker than a physical check processing and a lot easier.
- Best Option For High-Risk Merchants
- No Fear Of Chargebacks
- Instant Approval
- Quick Funds Deposit With No Hassle
- 100% Merchant Approval
Document Checklist for Getting An Account With Us-
- Copy of the Owner’s Government Issued ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Copy of a Voided Check or a Bank Letter (Name and address must match from the one on Bank Statements)
- Copy of recent 3 months’ Bank Statements (Name on the Statement must match the name on the Application)
- Copy of any ONE of the following documents that verifies the business
- DBA Filing or Fictitious Business Name Filing
- Business License
- Resale License or Tax Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation or Corporation Notification from your State
- EIN Notification (Form SS4) from IRS
Request A Call
Would like to speak to one of our payment processing advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.